WHAT ARE YOUR BIGGEST CAREER CONCERNS?
Comments From Attendees About Their Work Situation
- Is it the right time to start my own company?
- Love my job/discipline, wish I wasn't having to look at changing - being forced to.
- Always looking for opportunities that lead down paths of excitement and adventure. Who can Ihelp along the way?
- Would like to retire, but I no longer can.
- Worried that my age (58) will impact my employability inside and outside my profession.
- Want to stay in Calgary.
- Would consider a part-time position.
- Impossible to break the "he's an oil guy" mentality when attempting to change fields/careers.
- Would like to stay in oil industry although I realize opportunities are slim.
- Looking to leverage 20 years of marketing and business development experience in a new industry or opportunity.
- Uncertain future
- I have a passion for my profession, but just wondering whether to pursue my other interests
- Looking for options in new renewable economy with provincial and federal budgets
- Understand career transformation pitfalls and opportunities