Come visit us at the
Human Resources Institute of Alberta 2016 Conference.
Higher Landing is happy to announce our participation in this annual event - so stop by our booth and say hello!
Get the tools, skills and resources you need to navigate the booms and busts of Alberta's business environment. You will learn from some of Canada's leading human resources thinkers and innovators in sessions and workshops that will get you to blaze new trails for your organization and reach higher than ever before.
- Building Organizational Resilience through Teamscaping with Margo Purcell
- Deconstructing Constructive Dismissal with Stephen Torscher, Thomas Duke and Jill Wilkie
- Redefining Talent Management Though Personal Accountability with Debby Carreau
- Where to Focus Your Leadership Development Efforts in Times of Volatility with Bill Mitchell
- Rehiring Consideration sin an Economic Upturn with Brent Cooper and Shane King
What's new this year?
- Expert panels - Industry experts from across Alberta cover topics including change management and business strategy.
- Early riser session - Increases the value of your registration by adding one extra CPD Hour to your registration at no extra cost
- Improved food and beverage hospitality - To make your HRIA Conference experience the best it can be.
- Recharging stations - Seating to recharge your phone and yourself.
For more information visit the HRIA website.