HOW TO STRATEGICALLY PITCH YOURSELF TO PROSPECTIVE EMPLOYERS
This powerful half day workshop will include the following 5 parts:
- Pitching Rules;
- Your Elevator Pitch;
- Sales 101/102 – Getting a Meeting;
- Market Research – Who will you Pitch to?
- Preparation and practice to successfully take on our Grizzlies (for current Higher Landing clients only).
Those who are not registered in one of the Shuttle programs will be allowed to attend all but the Grizzly Prep section of this workshop.
Please note the following PRE-SESSION REQUIREMENTS which will reference the handouts from our Knowing Your Brand workshop, for those who have attended. For anyone who hasn't attended, you will receive the handouts via email, which should be completed prior to attending this workshop. Please come prepared with the following:
- Your WOW! Factors
- A few adjectives that describe yourself (what describes your “north star”? i.e. Culture Creator, Hockey Boss, Catalyst). Remember – these should be words that beg further inquiry.
- A few career stories
- A few companies, employers or people you’d like to work for. Be as specific as possible.
Presented by Jackie Rafter, President of Higher Landing Inc.
1:00 pm to 5:00 pm on Tuesday, June 21, 2016
Suncor Energy Centre, West Tower, Suite 5100, 150 – 6 Avenue SW Calgary, AB
Mid-morning refreshments and beverages served.