NEW Career Management Pilot for Students & Recent Grads
Free Orientation Session for Parents & Students - December 2
Do you (or your child) know what you want to do with your life? Are you in the right program? Are you ready to take control of your future upon graduation?
Many students stress about one or more of the following issues:
- What to do with my life?
- How do I set myself up for the greatest career success?
- Which post-secondary school to attend?
- Which career path is best for me?
- Am I good enough?
- How do I ensure my parents are proud of me?
- Is it ok to pursue my passions?
- Who am i?
- How do I prepare myself for the new world of work?
- How can I capitalize on my parent’s investment in my education
Further to the request of many clients, parents and post-secondary institutions, we are offering a pilot career management program for students in grades 11 and 12, post-secondary students and graduates or students who may be lost or working to survive rather than enjoying their work. This pilot is limited to the first 20 students. Parents and students are welcome.
This pilot will include segments of Higher Landing’s flagship career transformation “Shuttle Program” which has been successful in assisting professionals transition their careers. Part of the program’s success has been inspired by TV’s Dragon’s Den and called the “Grizzly Den”, where professionals pitch themselves for jobs, rather than investment.