CAREER TRANSFORMATION PROGRAMS
Gemini Program - 6 Months
Gemini Program - 6 Months
This comprehensive transformation program is suited to senior professionals and executives and provides extensive job search, high level introductions, strategic skill marketing, branding and mentorship support.
This is Higher Landing’s flagship program that also includes direct "agent marketing" to decision makers.
This program is delivered by a multi-faceted team of professionals who provide complete career transformation. It takes the traditional transition process to a new level with a proprietary approach that aims to connect head with heart, and identify strengths, interests, values, identity and purpose.
Then, it goes further by adding personal branding and strategic marketing components to client programs. These services set a new industry standard, helping to uncover hidden opportunities and achieve not just career transition, but career transformation. This program is found to substantially improve “landing rates” and provides access to mentors - Grizzlies.
This results focused program extends far beyond resume assistance and involves three comprehensive steps:
Progressive one-on-one career transition sessions with a qualified Higher Landing Career Transformer that engage each transformation client in a self-discovery process that connects their head with their heart, and identifies strengths, values, passions, and purpose.
Branding sessions and workshops with our creative team that defines each transformation client’s unique “brand”, including preparation of a "Branding Brief."
This program provides Direct marketing calls to 15 targeted prospects plus preparation of a personalized "Go-To-Market Strategy." Strategic marketing training and advice is also included, with access to the "Market Yourself Like a Pro" workshop which covers direct marketing training to decision makers. The highlight of this program also includes an opportunity to present to the Higher Landing's flagship "Grizzly Den."
The Gemini program includes the following:
- Access to the “Landing Port”, a proprietary, online self-paced learning portal.
- Access to ongoing private and public workshops led by industry experts.
- 8 one on one career transition sessions with a qualified Career Transformer that works up the “Logical Levels of Change” to define identity and purpose BEFORE going to market.
- One-on-one branding and marketing sessions, including creation of a "Branding Brief.".
- One session to create "Go to Market Strategy."
- "Agent marketing" in the form of 15 direct marketing calls to targeted prospects.
- Social media assistance.
The Landing Port
This comprehensive and self-paced online career evaluation and job search portal includes:
- Psychometric Assessments - 6 separate assessments for career preferences, interests, personality type, values, strengths, and working style.
- Resume Manager - allows clients to instantly populate this tool with a current resume or LinkedIn profile, and create custom resumes, cover letters, thank you notes, among others, for each job opportunity.
- Opportunity Tracker - allows client to search jobs and research companies online, and save opportunities of interest to this tool to keep track of key dates, communications sent and received, action plans, scheduled interviews, etc.
- Interview Stream - this state of the art tool allows client to choose from over 7,000 interview questions to create a custom interview where Interview Stream asks the questions, and records the candidate's answers (both audio and video) for review and evaluation. Candidates can send recorded interviews to anyone with an email address to receive parallel evaluation and feedback.
- Numerous other resources including networking skills and strategies, negotiating a job offer, and integrating to your new job.
This program also supports those interested in entrepreneurial endeavours, Board opportunities, and preparing for retirement.