CAREER TRANSFORMATION PROGRAMS
THERE IS NOTHING LIKE THIS IN THE CANADIAN MARKET!
This is the ultimate experience to prepare for your next important job interview and practice your interview skills in front of a live panel of decision makers! Also learn due diligence strategies and techniques to win prospective employers over and position yourself to win!
This is the next step to Higher Landing’s Condensed Shuttle Program and serves as the ‘untamed and unrefined’ version of Higher Landing’s flagship Shuttle Program. Endeavor provides a one month fast-track to prep and pitch yourself to a distinguished panel of Calgary’s executive community.
Specifically, this program includes:
- Access to all live Career Transformation workshops led by industry experts throughout the duration of the program. The “Pitch” and “Branding” workshops are pre-requisites for your live panel interview.
- 1 month access to Higher Landing’s proprietary, comprehensive online career evaluation and job search program called “The Landing Port”. Video yourself while you practice your presentation skills!
- Due diligence strategies and techniques to put your best foot forward to prospective employers.
Workshops mirror Higher Landing’s robust Shuttle Program and all components of resume development, LinkedIn, interview skills, knowing and launching your brand, marketing and pitching yourself to prospective employers and more. This is also an excellent opportunity to network with like minded individuals
Clients have the option to extend this to another Higher Landing program should they wish to further invest in themselves.
The Landing Port
This comprehensive and self-paced online career evaluation and job search portal includes:
- Psychometric Assessments - 6 separate assessments for career preferences, interests, personality type, values, strengths, and working styles.
- Resume Manager - allows client to instantly populate this tool with a current resume or LinkedIn profile, and create custom resumes, cover letters, thank you notes, among others, for each job opportunity.
- Opportunity Tracker - allows client to search jobs and research companies online, and save opportunities of interest to this tool to keep track of key dates, communications sent and received, action plans, scheduled interviews, etc.
- Interview Stream - this state of the art tool allows client to choose from over 7,000 interview questions to create a custom interview where Interview Stream asks the questions, and records the candidate's answers (both audio and video) for review and evaluation. Candidates can send recorded interviews to anyone with an email address to receive parallel evaluation and feedback.
- Numerous other resources including networking skills and strategies, negotiating a job offer, and integrating into your new job.