CAREER TRANSFORMATION PROGRAMS
Shuttle Program Upgrade
Shuttle Program Upgrade
This is Higher Landing’s flagship program that is delivered by a multi-faceted team of professionals who provide complete career transformation. It takes the traditional transition process to a new level with a proprietary approach that aims to connect head with heart, and identify strengths, interests, values, identity and purpose.
Then, it goes further by adding personal branding and strategic marketing components to client programs. These services set a new industry standard, helping to uncover hidden opportunities and achieve not just career transition, but career transformation. This program is found to substantially improve “landing rates”.
It also provides access to a Personal Board of Directors which is a group of mentors from a wide variety of backgrounds including sales, accounting, finance, legal, operations, marketing, creative branding, venture capital and much more.
This results focused program extends far beyond resume assistance and involves three comprehensive steps:
Progressive one-on-one career transition sessions with a qualified Higher Landing Career Transformer that engage each transformation client in a self-discovery process that connects their head with their heart, and identifies strengths, values, passions, and purpose.
Branding sessions and workshops with our creative team that defines each transformation client’s unique “brand”, prepares a personalized Go-to-Market strategy and provides an opportunity to present to Higher Landing’s unique “Grizzly Den”.
Marketing by our team of industry professionals that provides strategic marketing training and advice, plus direct marketing to targeted prospects.
The Shuttle Program includes:
- Access to the “Landing Port”, a proprietary, online self-paced learning portal.
- Access to ongoing private and public workshops led by industry experts.
- 6 one-on-one career transition sessions with qualified Career Transformer that works up the “Logical Levels of Change” to define identity and purpose BEFORE going to market.
- One-on-one branding and marketing sessions, including personalized social media and go-to-market strategies.
- Opportunity to present in the Grizzly Den, which is a mock interview before a panel of hiring managers and industry experts.
- Assistance with creation of a marketing prospect list, introductions and skill marketing to strategic prospects.
- Access to a Personal Board of Directors for the duration of the program.
- Social media audit and cleanup.
- Image consulting.
- Access to Higher Landing’s Alumni Group and networking events.
This program also supports those interested in entrepreneurial endeavours, Board opportunities and preparing for retirement.