Career Coaching FAQ
What Is Outplacement?
In short, outplacement refers to efforts made by a company to help outgoing employees transition to new opportunities. Outplacement is usually paid for by a former employer and services are delivered by a consulting firm.
What makes Higher Landing unique in this Industry?
Our results focused program extends far beyond resume assistance and involves three comprehensive steps:
- Transition – Six progressive one-on-one career transition sessions with a qualified Higher Landing Career Transformer that engage each transformation client in a self-discovery process that connects their head with their heart, and identifies strengths, values, passions, and purpose;
- Branding – One branding session with our creative team that defines each transformation client’s unique “brand” and prepares a personalized Go-to-Market strategy.
- Marketing – One marketing session with our team of industry professionals that provides strategic marketing training and advice, plus direct marketing to targeted prospects.
Transformation clients also have access to ongoing private and public workshops led by industry experts. Clients will learn to know and honour their brand, market themselves to potential employers, and more
Most of our competitors barely scratch the surface of a program like this.
What are your fees?
Our career transformation fees are highly competitive with those old-fashioned “resume-writing” programs.
Please contact us if you would like more information regarding our fee structure.
Is your program flexible to accommodate different budgets?
Yes, in addition to our full program, we also offer a condensed program that includes:
- Four progressive one-on-one career transition sessions with a Higher Landing Career Transformer;
- Access to financial counseling and three month's unlimited access to private and public workshops led by industry experts;
And a custom program that offers unlimited transition, branding, and marketing sessions, an unlimited access to workshops and agency services.
Please contact us for more information.
What if my employer hasn't provided outplacement, or has only provided the condensed program? Can I still get the full program?
Yes, we offer transition clients the opportunity to access or program or to purchase the balance of the program if only the condensed program has been provided. We also offer other customization options. Please contact us for further information.
Where do you find your Higher Landing Career Transformers?
Our Higher Landing Career Transformers come from a wide variety of backgrounds and each has years of experience in helping people move forward in their careers. Read more about our Career Transformers here.
This diversity and depth of experience allows us to match each client with the Higher Landing Career Transformer who we believe is best suited to help them land higher.
HOW do you match your clients with career transformers?
Our program is unique. When you participate in our full program, you will have an opportunity to interview our Career Transformers and select the individual who you feel can be help you transition to the next level of your career. Our clients appreciate the opportunity to participate in this process rather than simply being assigned a coach in a more traditional outplacement model.
Do you guarantee that clients who go through your program will get a job?
Does the weather man guarantee sunshine?
Seriously, we wish we could. However, we think our team is the best in the business and we have an incomparable landing rate. What we will guarantee is that you'll leave our program ready to be the CEO of your career.